Aka Ms Remoteconnect PS4.
What is the Https:// Aka.ms/remoteconnect website?
The Https://aka.ms/remoteconnect website is the portal that enables Minecraft crossplay between different platform like PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, Windows, and Android phones.
What to do when asked to enter a code for Minecraft crossplay?
Watch this video on how to link your device to a Microsoft account and enable crossplay between platforms.
I am seeing an ‘aka.ms/remoteconnect error’, when I try to log in to Minecraft.
This error asking is aking you to visit Https //aka ms/remoteconnect on Minecraft occurs on the Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition. The message usually appears when Minecraft players try to play the game for the very first time with the help of a the Microsoft account.
The message asks you to visit https://aka.ms/remoteconnect and enter a code.
A device change is the primary reason for getting the https aka ms remoteconnect message. If you want to switch from XBOX 360 to PS4, or Windows to PS4, you probably run into this Microsoft sign-in error.
In Minecraft, cross platform play is available, but players need a Microsoft account that is associated with their version of the Minecraft game.
How to Fix then https //aka.ms/remoteconnect Microsoft Minecraft Login error.
- Fix 1: Get the Microsoft Minecraft Login code. The Minecraft error code mostly only appears on PS4 devices.
- Open the Minecraft Error Message display and write down the code that is shown on your screen.
- Then, open another device, open a browser and go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect. The page will re-direct you to the url https://login.live.com/oauth20_remoteconnect.srf.
- Copy the code on to it, and click on “Next”.
- Fix 2: Remove Corrupted Minecraft Saved Game Data.
- Go to Settings and then “System Settings”.
- Click on “Storage” and then on “Game Storage”.
- In “Game Storage”, there are two game data files from Minecraft.
- Delete these two game files and start over again.
- If you see the code again, then go to FIX 1.
Fix 3: Sign up for a new Microsoft account.
If you are changing Minecraft device, for example from Windowns to PS4, you may have to register for a new Microsoft account. A Microsoft account may only be associated with 1 device. So, simply register for a new Microsoft Live account at https://signup.live.com/signup, and use this account to sig in to Minecraft on your new device.
Is Minecraft Cross Platform?
Yes, Minecraft is now cross-platform, meaning that you can play with your friends on almost any system.
“Minecraft” offers cross-platform crossplay for both editions of the Minecraft game.
If you are playing “Minecraft: Bedrock Edition,” then you can crossplay with your friends on other platforms like Windows, PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, and smartphone players.
If you are playing “Minecraft: Java Edition,” then you can play with Windows, Mac, and Linux players.